As part of the conference “Ready for Dialogue”, attending institutions and organisations had the opportunity to present themselves and their activities in the field of integration of the gender dimension in research and science in a common poster exhibition.
The bilingual booklet contains an up-dated compilation of the poster abstracts as well as the abstracts of the plenary contributions together with short profiles of the four speakers. Please, also find the posters released for publication presenting the respective institutions and organisations, which are available for download as PDF-files below.
- Appointment procedures in gender research – Crucial field of action for Equal Opportunities Officers
- The project GENDER PRO MINT at the Technische Universität Berlin
- The Maria-Goeppert-Mayer Chair for "Gender, Technology, and Mobility"
- "Fresh Perspectives for Research and Innovation" The University of Freiburg enters new territory
- Gender aspects in teaching - Hochschule für Technik und Wirtschaft (HTW) Berlin
- Integration of the gender dimension at technical universities – The example of the BTU Cottbus-Senftenberg
- Integrating Gender Studies and Evolutionary Biology
- Steps toward a gender-balanced institution. Lessons learned at the University of Luxembourg
- Together towards gender equality
- FEMGEN – Feminist Genetics
- The EUGenMed Project
- The GENDER-NET ERA-NET
- STAGES – Structural Transformation to Achieve Gender Equality in Science
- TRIGGER - TRansforming Institutions by Gendering contents and Gaining Equality in Research
Networks / Institutions
- Essen College of Gender Research
- European Platform of Women Scientists EPWS
- Gender Studies Association
- Gender Studies at DIW Berlin
- Gender dimension in science, research and innovation: challenges and approaches from Italy
- Coordination Office for Women and Gender Research in Sachsen-Anhalt
- Preliminary investigation of gender aspects in environmental issues by women engineers. Greek Women’s Engineering Association (EDEM)